Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sites 4 students and more

Quite a bit of very useful stuff here. I loved NoteMesh, the wiki style class note sharing place. How handy is that. But would it have encouraged me to (occasionally) cut class? Possiblly. On nice days.
Not quite sure I completely understand Stikkit, even after the tutorial. There seem to be so many ways to share bits of information, or to have a meeting, or to share ideas, is there a niche for Stikkit? Well, I guess so!
I gravitated to Jobster since I know a few young people who are job hunting. In fact I just might be related to one or two of them. I plan to get one of them to start an account so I can see how it really works. Not much to see without an account.

1 comment:

Cate said...

I always used craigslist to look for jobs, but I'll give jobster a shot, thanks for the tip!
Love,
Catie